Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
National 4: Book N4-2
This book should be used as a follow up to National 4 Book N4-1 by students who have successfully worked through the CfE Level 2 course around about Secondary 2, possibly using TeeJay’s CfE Books 2a and 2b, and along with TeeJay’s Book N4-1, covers the entire contents of the National 4 Course.
- TeeJay’s usual bight colourful pupil centred Textbook.
- Each exercise is graded with the more problematic questions at the end.
- Topics are split up into smaller chunks, e.g. Angles 1 and Angles 2.
- National 4 Outcomes listed for easy reference
- The book is similar in size to our smaller CfE Books 1a to 3b.
- Every Chapter is interspesed with a Review Topic, revising the relevent material from Book N4-1.
- Each Chapter ends with a “What Have I Learned ?” exercise as a summary.
- The book ends with 3 Revision Chapters, consolidating the three outcomes, Numeracy, Expressions and Formulae and Relationships.