This bright colourful pupil centred book (200 pages) covers the entire content of the National Curriculum Mathematics Year 3 Course as laid out in the National Curriculum Document 2013.
- The book follows on directly from TeeJay’s Year 2 Books and includes revision and consolidation of the work covered in the Year 2 course.
- The Year 3 Book contains a 12 page “Chapter Zero” which primarily revises every topic from the Year 2 course and can be used as a diagnostic tool. This could be followed by TeeJay’s diagnostic assessments * of the work covered in our Year 2 books.
- It also contains a Chapter 19 which revises every topic from the Year 3 course, prior to an end of year assessment.
- Non-calculator skills are emphasised and encouraged throughout the book.
- Each chapter will have a “Revisit – Review – Revise” exercise as a summary.