Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
CfE Book 2b
This book forms the 2nd half of the Level 2 CfE Course and should follow on from Book 2a. Together, these 2 books cover the entire contents of the CfE Level 2 course.
- Along with Book 2a, this will prepare pupils to attempt our Level 2 Assessments and our end of Level Diagnostic Assessment.
- There are no A and B exercises. The books basically cover the entire Level 2 course without the teacher having to pick and choose which questions to leave out and which exercises are important. They all are!
- Unlike Book 2a, it does NOT contain a “Chapter Zero”. Instead, every new Chapter is preceded by a Consolidation Exercise, which basically revises all of the previous work covered for the topic in our Book 2a. This means Each Chaper of new work is sandwiched between a Consolidation of former work Exercise and a Revisit-Review-Revise
- Exercise which consolidates all the work covered.
- Non-calculator skills will be emphasised and encouraged throughout the book.
We believe the multiplicity of colours used throughout the book, both for text and in diagrams, along with the propensity for lots of clip art, helps brighten up the pages.