CfE Early Level
Our Booklets A1 – A12 meet all the criteria for the CfE Early Level Course. The bright colourful booklets each end with a “I can do this” Assessment. The course can also be supplemented by a 350 page photocopiable support pack, which can be used as homework, consolidation or as an extra assessment tool.
CfE Levels 1 to 4
TeeJay has developed textbook and support Materials to follow the Curriculum for Excellence. Mathematics Courses. Books 1a, 1b, 2a, 2b, 3a, 3b and CfE 4+ cover all the outcomes. To view a sample pdf of each book and get more information, please use the sub menus on the left.
As well as our Books developed for CfE Levels 1 to 4, our secondary resources cover the National 4 and National 5 courses.
View the whole range of books in the book shop.
CfE Assessment Packs
TeeJay has now produced CfE Assessment Packs for Levels Early, 1, 2 and 3.
These can be used in a variety of ways :-
- Individually, when an outcome is complete, as a means of checking the progress of a pupil.
- By combining assessments, a more rigourous measure can be made of retention skills.
- As additional homework – giving pupils the opportunity to study and revise the outcome.
- Each Pack also contains a 7 or 8 page write-on diagnostic assessment covering every aspect of any particular Level and can be used to both assess a pupil’s understanding of Early, Level 1, 2 or 3, and to help pinpoint any individual or whole class weaknesses at that level.
- The CD files are in full colour for colour photocopying, viewing on a computer or for overheads. The Diagnostics come in a write-on and a non write-on format as well as an electronic form that allows pupils to complete the test on screen.
To view samples of these assessments, click HERE.