Mental Maths Resources
Download your free Mental Maths resources!
Thank you for your interest in TeeJay Maths, and our updated Mental Maths resources for primary schools. To receive your copy of these resources, simply fill in your details below and we will email a copy directly to you.
Our free resource samples include:
- The first 4 of a set of mental tests and practice sheets for books 1a, 1b, 2a, 2b, 3a and 3b.
- Can be used to supplement and support TeeJay’s existing resources, or free standing
- Tests are cumulative, covering the work appearing in new topics throughout the books
- Each test has a “teaching” practice sheet to support it
- Practice sheet consists of 3 questions replicating each of the 10 questions in the associated test. This provides a means to guiding children on how they should approach mental work and can be used also as a discussion tool
- A planning grid to help teachers decide on the content of each test
- A class progress list to help monitor pupil attainment
All fields are mandatory.